The UA-611 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use and comes standard with just the right number of features. 15 memory recall provides ample storage for home use or while traveling. Systolic, diastolic and pulse rate are all shown simultaneously for easy review. The UA-611 has A&D Medical’s proprietary Pressure Rating Indicator™, providing a snapshot of the user’s blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 guidelines. Irregular Heartbeat Detection also comes standard. This key feature alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
All the benefits of speed and accuracy are at the touch of a single button. The UA-611 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor is also one of our most efficient devices. When using alkaline batteries a user can expect approximately 700 readings before having to change batteries. A battery life indicator appears on the screen preventing any surprises.
- Irregular HeartBeat (IHB) indicator
- WHO Blood pressure classification indicator
- 15 memory recal
- Shows systolic diastolic and
- pulse rate
- Pressure Rating Indicator™
- Irregular Hearbeat Detection
- Battery life indicator
- Single button operation
Pressure Rating Indicator –
- Providing a snapshot of the user’s blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 guidelines.
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- A latex and metal free cuff design.