- Candid Powder (1% w/w Clotrimazole) is used for the treatment of candidiasis, athlete's foot, jock itch, ring worm and other yeast and fungal infections of the skin.
- Candid body powder can be used as an anti-fungal agent in excess sweating and prickly heat.
Candid Clotrimazole Powder Benefits:
- Treats infections with yeast and fungi
- Treats fungal infection of the groin
- Provides relief in skin rash caused by excessive sweating
Candid Clotrimazole Powder Indications:
- Ring worm
- Skin infections
- Fungal infections
- Athletes foot
- Jock itch
- Prickly heat
Candid Clotrimazole Powder Usage:
- Topical application only. To be used as a dusting powder over affected parts of the body.
Candid Clotrimazole Powder Composition: (Ingredients)
- Clotrimazole I.P. 1% w/w. Talc, I.P. Base q.s.
- FOR EXTERNAL TOPICAL APPLICATION AND USE ONLY.