Soft Collar - MGRM
- Preventive care, to relieve muscle tension during work, travel, watching TV and reading.
- Minor neck injuries like strain, sprain and automobile whiplash.
- Night-time use along with day-time use of semi-rigid or hard collar.
- Lateral Muscle Spasm (Wry Neck)
- Mild Sprain & Strain
- Wrong neck posture
||2.5 - 3.0
||6 - 8
||3.0 - 3.5
||8 - 9
||3.5 - 4.0
||9 - 10
||4.0 - 4.5
||10 - 11
||4.5 - 5.0
||11 - 13
* Measure neck height from lower jaw to shoulder.
- Soft foam collar with unique contour and fine resiliency offers warm comfort and snug fit around the neck.
- Fine, knitted fabric cover absorbs sweat and remains skin friendly
- Look for the 'Inside Up' label on the collar.
- By keeping center of the collar under the chin, apply velcro closure for proper fit.
- If you are not able to fix the velcro in this position, keep the velcro loop and hook ends in the front, close the collar, and then rotate to bring the center of the collar under the chin.
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.