Spondylosis Collar - MGRM
- Post-halo rehabilitative support
- Burns care.
- Hyper-extension injury.
- Post-surgical care.
- Emergency Neck Support
- Burns Care
||2.5 - 3.0
||6 - 8
||3.0 - 3.5
||8 - 9
||3.5 - 4.0
||9 - 10
||4.0 - 4.5
||10 - 11
Measure distance from chin to sternal notch with neck in neutral position.
- Two-piece, pre-molded design for perfect and comfortable fit.
- Mandibular (front) and occipital (back) splints limit flexion and extension movements of cervical spine.
- Made of unique, non-absorbent, sturdy foam that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Frontal opening for tracheotomy.
- Ventilation holes add comfort for extended use.
- Position the front piece (marked 'Chin' on the splint) in the front, with your chin resting on the chin cup of the collar.
- Place the back piece on the backside of the neck (top side is indicated by arrow).
- Pull velcro hooks of the back piece onto velcro loops of the front piece and adjust for comfortable and proper fit.