- Cerelac is a complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer cover the baby’s growing nutritional requirements.
Cereals & Milk :
- Cerelac provides the combined benefit of cereal and milk.
- It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Cerelac Wheat Apple Cherry
- Each serve of cerelac provides the goodness of cereals with 18 important nutrients
- The Z line process in Cerelac breaks the carbohydrates into smaller and easier to digest components
- Each serve is nutrient dense and suitable for the baby’s small tummy.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed and ensure all utensils are clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour 75 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac.
- Stir until pap is smooth.
- Feed your baby with a clean spoon.
- Use prepared food within half an hour.
- Throw away any unfinished portion.
- The scoop provided with this pack should be used thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening this pack the content should be immediately transferred to an empty, clean, dry, and airtight container.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- After opening use the contents within one month or the expiry date whichever is earlier.
Wheat flour (33.4 %), Milk solids (35.2 %), Apple Juice Concentrate (7.6 %), Sucrose, Soyabean oil, Corn Crunchies, Cherry Crunchies (2.3 %), Minerals#, and Vitamins#
Ingredients after Reconstitution:
Water, Wheat Flour, Milk Solids, Apple Juice Concentrate, Soyabean oil, Corn Crunchies, Cherry Crunchies, Minerals#, and Vitamins#
- Brand - Nestle
- Type - Fortified Baby Cereal
- Suitable Age Group - 8 Months+
- Net Content - 300 gm
Items Included in Package
Nestle Cerelac Stage 2 Fortified Baby Cereal Wheat Apple Cherry - 300 gm
Note - Mother's milk is the best for babies.