Nestle LACTOGEN 2 is a spray dried follow up formula designed for healthy infants as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first six months of life. Nestle LACTOGEN 2 contains maltodextrin which is easy to digest and nutrients that support growth & brain development.
Infant almost triple their weight by 1st year of life. An infant needs important nutrients like protein, minerals and vitamins that are essential for growth & development.
Nestle LACTOGEN 2 contains 12 minerals and 14 vitamins.
Nestle LACTOGEN 2 contains Maltodextrin which is an Easy To Digest Carbohydrrate.
ALA (omega 3 fatty acid (FA) and LA (omega 6 FA) are the precursors of DHA and ARA.
ALA, an essential Omega 3 fatty acid contributes to brain development. Iron & loadline also help in brain development.
Choline contributes to the structural building block of the brain.
Vitamin A contributes to healthy vision.
Nestle LACTOGEN 2 contains essential fatty acid ALA (Omega 3 FA), LA (Omega 6 FA) along with Choline, loadline iron and vitamin A.
Preparation of Feeds
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for weight of baby
- Only use scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder.
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed.
Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals, Soya lecithin, Vitamins and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)
- Brand - Nestle
- Type - 2 Follow-up Formula Powder
- Net Contents - 400 gm
- Age - 6 Months+
- Only prepare one bottle at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow the instruction exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Note: Breast milk is the best for babies.