Nestle Lactogen 1 is a spray dried follow up formula designed for infants as liquid part of the diet during and after weaning. Nestle Lactogen 1 contains maltodextrin which is easy to digest and nutrients that support growth & brain development.
- Spray dried formula
- Contains whey protein which is easier to digest and nutrients that support growth and brain development
- Essential fatty acids LA, ALA and Choline contribute to the structural building blocks of the brain
- Iron and iodine help in Brian Development and Vitamin A contributes to Healthy Vision
- Contains 12 minerals and 14 vitamins
- Age group: 0 to 6 months
- Weight: 400 gm.
Preparation of Feeds :
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- Wash bottle, teat, stopper and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
- Consult feeding tabel ,pour exact amount of lukewarm water into sterilised bottle.
- Olny use scoop provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
- Water Milk Solids
- Dermineralised whey
- Corn oil, soyabean oil
- Soya lecithin
- Vitamins' and Taurine.
Note : Mother's milk is best for your baby