Low air loss, alternating pressure mattress.
Help keep the skin dry and provide pressure relief.
Prevents bed sores/accelerate healing of existing bedsores.
Keeps the interface pressure against patient’s skin at a level below capillary occlusion.
Simple to operatePad consists of 130 bubble cellsHigh quality air support surface system for pressure ulcer prevention and treatmentBrand: OlexPortable and light-weightProduct code: SanSurgi-Devices_114Specifically designed for prevention of bedsores
Made of Single Textured Rubberized Fabric, available in the size 204cms (80.31 inches) x 90cms (35.43 inches), completely leak-proof, used by the patients with broken legs, waist, coma, cerebral attack, heart patient, arthritis who are not able to lie on the bed for a long time,
• Air bed is ideal for patients who are recommended bed rest.
• Long bed rest gives bed sore or pressure ulcers- a type of are injury to skin and underlying tissue resulting from prolonged pressure on the skin. They often develop on the heels, ankles, hips and tailbone.
• Air Beds are air filled mattress provided with air pump to inflates and deflates the air cells.
• Air mattress comes with built in technology which alternates the air flow and redistributes body pressure.
• Air mattress will leave the patients feeling fresh because of the continuously changing air pressure which keeps blood and fluid flowing, thereby improving circulation.
• Air Beds provide greater comfort and greater circulation.
• This alternating pressure pad is composed of 2.5"-high bubble cells overlay mattresses and easy to install.
• An Olex Air mattress is designed for home use, Nursing Home & Hospital as well as healthcare environment.
A wheelchair is a chair with wheels, invented in the early 5th century. The device comes in variations where it is propelled by motors or by the seated occupant turning the rear wheels by hand. Often there are handles behind the seat for someone else to do the pushing. Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness, injury, or disability. People who have difficulty sitting and walking often need to use a wheelbench.