Low air loss, alternating pressure mattress.
Help keep the skin dry and provide pressure relief.
Prevents bed sores/accelerate healing of existing bedsores.
Keeps the interface pressure against patient’s skin at a level below capillary occlusion.
AIR BED BEDSORE CARE CURE ALTERNATING PRESSURE MATTRESS SYSTEM Alternating pressure pads or Air Mattress, as they are popularly known, helps to prevent long term bed ridden patients from getting bed sores and eczema, immobile patients in cases of COMA, SPINAL INJURIES, PARAPLEGICS, GERIATRICS and BURN INJURIES to prevent bed-sores.
• Air bed is ideal for patients who are recommended bed rest.
• Long bed rest gives bed sore or pressure ulcers- a type of are injury to skin and underlying tissue resulting from prolonged pressure on the skin. They often develop on the heels, ankles, hips and tailbone.
• Air Beds are air filled mattress provided with air pump to inflates and deflates the air cells.
• Air mattress comes with built in technology which alternates the air flow and redistributes body pressure.
• Air mattress will leave the patients feeling fresh because of the continuously changing air pressure which keeps blood and fluid flowing, thereby improving circulation.
• Air Beds provide greater comfort and greater circulation.
• This alternating pressure pad is composed of 2.5"-high bubble cells overlay mattresses and easy to install.
• An Olex Air mattress is designed for home use, Nursing Home & Hospital as well as healthcare environment.
Simple to operatePad consists of 130 bubble cellsHigh quality air support surface system for pressure ulcer prevention and treatmentBrand: OlexPortable and light-weightProduct code: SanSurgi-Devices_114Specifically designed for prevention of bedsores