What Is a Knee Cap (With Rigid Hinge) ?
- Knee Cap (with Rigid Hinge) a versatile device which offers the advantage of compression around the knee and the support of a side splint, while allowing normal flexion of knee.
- Extra strap for secured fitting
- Side splinting with free flexion movement
- Double layered and four way stretch fabric
- Hinge, mimics the motion of natural knee joint
- Rigid side splinting
- Free flexion movement
Bilayered, cotton on the inside
- Ensures dermophillic interphone with the skin,
- More comfort
- Better patient compliance
Bilayered, nylon on the outside
- Long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Better comfort
Anti tourniquet effect
- No constriction to blood flow, on one hand
- Better grip to the body on the othe