Tynor Walker with wheels is a convenient device to allow the patient to be mobile even with higher degrees of disability because of extreme old age, any nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc.
It is designed to be dragged with full weight of the patient supported by the Walker.
It provides the patient confidence of side support and grip while walking.
It helps in early ambulation, the patient becomes self reliant earlier, which helps in strengthening of the muscles and quick recovery.
- 360 degree rotation of the wheel
- High directional stability of the wheel
- Light weight
- Strong and durable
Front wheel design
- Provide forward movement without the need to lift the walker.
- Drag of rear legs without wheels controls the speed.
- Provides confidence and stability to a very weak patient.
Strong, Anodized Aluminium body.
- Light weight, durable, rust proof with matt silver finish and pleasing aesthetics. Strong riveted joints strengthen the walker.
Foldable depth 10 cm
- Easy to carry, easy to fold. Can be transported in a car boot, can be stored under a bed.
Ergonomic designing and materials
- Foam Hand grip: Extra soft & comfortable, creates less fatigue.
- Accurate height adjustment with 1″ increments. Smooth adjustments and movements.
- High quality workmanship provides improved aesthetics & durability.