- Velocit is a simple one-step pregnancy diagnosis kit.
- Velocit works by detecting the pregnancy hormone (hCG) in a urine sample.
- hCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a hormone that appears in the urine when a woman is pregnant approximately 20 days after her last menstrual period.
- This pregnancy hormone level then rises rapidly reaching a peak level by 8-12 weeks of gestation.
When to Use?
- Velocit can be used to detect pregnancy as early as the missed day of menses . In some women though, the levels of hCG are not detectable so early in the pregnancy. If the test is negative, repeat test after 72 hours.
- It is advisable to wait a couple of days after missing period, before performing the test. This will help avoid a falsely negative test.
- For optimal detection of pregnancy, first urine sample of the day is preferred. However, randomly collected urin sample may also be used.
- Fresh urine sample is desirable for optimum results of the test.
Why to Use?
- Velocit is the number 1 Dr recommended pregnancy detection kit*
How to Use
Your Velocit pack contain
- One Test device ( card for one time use only)
- One dropper
- One dessicant (moisture absorbing pouch) not required for the test
- A user information leaflet.
Note : Please remember to bring the pack to room temperature before using it (particularly if taken out from the refrigerator).
Storage and Stability
- Velocit, is to be stored at 2-8° C in the sealed pouch. Do not freeze test kit. Do not use after expiry date, stamped on the label.