Tynor Walker Invalid is a “state of art” walking device to allow the patient flexibility of a reciprocal walk or a conventional walker lift walk.
It is designed to provide full weight bearing when one or both legs are physically challenged because of a extreme old age , any nervous
disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc.
It provides the patient confidence of side support and grip while walking.
It helps in early ambulation, the patient becomes self reliant earlier, which helps in strengthening of the muscles and quick recovery.
- Reciprocating action
- Conventional function
- Light weight
- Strong and durable
- Enhanced stability and confidence
Both Reciprocating & Conventional Action
- Lock pins – Easy to shift from one to the other action.
- Reciprocating function – Two out of four always remains on ground gives More stability and confidence.
- No need to lift the walker during walking –for weaker patients.
- Natural walking action & gait can be maintained by reciprocating action.
- Conventional walker – stronger or young patients.
Strong, anodized Aluminum Body
- Rust proof.
- Strong and Durable.
- Pleasing aesthetics.
- Matt silver finish.
Strong riveted joints
- Strengthens the walker.
- Ensures no play.
Foldable depth 10 cm
- Easy to carry.
- Easy to fold.
- Can be transported in a car boot.
- Can be stored under a bed.
Ergonomic designing and materials
- Foam Hand grip – Extra soft & comfortable , creates less fatigue.
- Accurate ht. adjustment with 1” increments.
- Smooth adjustments and movements.
- Well selected Pod material, provides cushioning effect during walking.
- High quality workmanship – Improved Aesthetics & functioning.
- Overall width : 56.5 cm
- Height : From 75.8 – to 93.5 cm
- Folded depth : 10.0 cm
- Weight : 2.6 Kg
- Weight capacity : 110 Kg
- Carton Pack : 6 Pcs